PLEASE PRAY FOR US!
As we ready ourselves for this Saturday February 21st departure (well, except Amy, Connie and a few others who are already down there), we made a list of some things to pray for moving forward. Could you please keep these items in your minds and hearts?
Please pray for:
1. Our trip leaders: Tim, Carolina and Steve. Pray that God continues to guide them on this very responsible and important journey.
May they continue to build upon the wisdom they already have.
May God protect their health: physical, spiritual, emotional and mental.
May God equip the team to truly be a support to the team leaders.
2. Our wonderful SEPAL team and other "on the ground" supporters. We would list all of their names, but we're afraid I would miss someone! We are so thankful and grateful to have such a wonderful group partner with on this joint mission!
3. The pastors. Pray that God helps them direct us in ways we can best serve their congregations and their communities.
4. The people we are leaving behind in Minnesota and Tennessee: families, former Bridge Builders and others who will be with us in spirit. Pray that God hears their prayers because we know they are praying for us!
5. The Bridge Builders Team. Some are new, some are returning for the second, tenth or twentieth time. Please pray that God keeps us safe, healthy and spiritually ready to serve with humble and open hearts.